JDA provides a wide range of services including evaluation of clients’ existing infrastructure, recommendations based on clients’ individual needs and budget, provision of competitive price quotations on hardware and software compliant with industry and licensing requirements, installation and deployment of network devices including cabling components, servers and workstations.
We also offer LAN support contracts which guarantee on-site support for a pre-determined number of hours per month. JDA takes great pleasure in guiding our clients through the maze of hardware and software options available in the marketplace and assisting them in making the right cost-effective choices.
Our experience ranges from desktop engineering and connectivity to server installations, upgrades and migrations. Some examples of our work are as follows:
- Network facilities design and construction including server farm deployment
- Router, switch and firewall installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Wireless building-to-building bridge installations and deployment of Access Points
- Company-wide Anti-Virus and Spam filtering solutions featuring Symantec Corporate editions
- Backup and recovery implementations using HP, IBM hardware and Symantec software solutions
- Platform support including Windows 2012-2016 Server, MS Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Hyper-V and Microsoft Cloud services
- Active Directory design, setup and testing
- Group Policy development and testing
- Virtual server setup, configuration and maintenance
- Cloud migration projects
- Desktop system upgrades, Windows 10 configurations and application software rollout
- Network audit, site review and documentation of facilities, devices and licenses